Sunday, September 2, 2007

blog #1

This last week I have learned a great deal about computers. First I learned to to use the Printscn button. Then to get it off the desktop I need to open Microsoft Word and paste. But if a Mac is being used I need to Shift/apple/3. I also have an option to do a partial snap shot with the keys Control/shift/apple 4 the four finger move. Also, as you well know I need to email you through the Webct. That took me a few hours to figure out. CSUSM Library Courses/Webct. While using Microsoft Word I could input a picture and/or Text by using the insert file text box. If I click on to the box then go to insert file and picture then I have a choice were to get my picture from. I also learned that I could change the boarder or ever get rid of it all together. inaddition i learn how to write a proper busniss letter and signing it with a different font. I think the most import thing I learned this week is about the external hard drive. I know I need to purchase one do to the fact Iuse may different computers and it would be a bummer to lose all my picture and homework do to a black out.

No comments: