Sunday, September 16, 2007

Blog #3

What have I learned this week in class? When I first entered this class I had mixed feelings. I was happy to start learning about technology but did not understand why I needed this class, after all, I want to teach high school math. What could I use technology in class for Algerbra? How stupid could I have been? No, not stupid, uninformed. On page 7, of the article, it mentioned that technology did enhance learning but they did not understand the true possiblties technology truly had. I thought the same up to two weeks ago. Now, I am seeing the advantage for using technology in the classroom. I can use rubic to make sure the students understand what I expect. Also, I will be able to make a newsletter fun and informative so the students will be interested. But most importly, I learned about the advantage of intergrating technology in the classroom. Between the supplement and the video, I view last week, I am going to send my children to High Tech High (HTH) which is located in San Marcos. I feel this would be a great advantage for their future.

No comments: