Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Blog #10

My thoughts on the midterm. I thought it was overall very easy. But, the first part I knew I got the .xls, .isf, .jpd wrong. I know I could have gotten them correct if I looked on my USB Memory. But I did not think I would be right, that would have given my three points more on my exam. So, If I looked, I would have gotten 16 out of 18. The only reason why I am telling you this, so on your next exam you give, you don't let the students put in their USB Memory. Because, we save all our work on it. The other two points I got wrong was the ISTE. I knew the main thing was ADVANCED search but I just could not figure it out. This part of the test was worth 2 points (I think). Although I got the wrong article I should have received a point for the cut and paste. Well, I wished I got a point for it. I don't think midterm 1 represented my knowledge well. I don't think this part of the exam should have been worth more than midterm 2.

I feel on midterm 2, I was able to show more of what I have learned in the class. The following, Print screen, inspiration, rapid fire, graphing, copy and paste, Power Point, is what I was able to prove to you of what I have learned. I am not sure what my grade is but the questions you asked represented the programs we learned so far.

No comments: