Sunday, October 7, 2007

Blog #6

I have always known I have lived in very small world. This world is in my control. The few hours I have spent on the Internet have also been small. I have only used Yahoo as my search engine. Yahoo has been my world. Now I have been exposed to so may more search engines. First, I didn't know that there was a big difference between search engines. I can not wait until I have the time to go to each engine and see the difference. In our readings they gave share a few search engines. I did paste and copy them so I could look at the another time. The one I feel will be most useful is the Math search engine (maths.suyd.eduk.au/Math Search.html) or Free search engine. I am truly excited for my kids and my future students. Thank you for opening my world.



The one thing with the computer I know is excel. Have worked on it in the past many times and I actually know it. After taking the test, I felt that I was a excel whiz. I know that I am not but I do understand how it works. I did get all the question correct but I guess if one never worked with excel it could be hard. I never thought about using excel as a teacher. But now I know I will. After I make my excel spreadsheet for the first year or semester I will have it easy.



May I state the obvious? Your class is so useful. This class is making me less scared about being a teacher. I feel that I will have great rescources to help thoses kids who will need the extra help.



Thank you!

No comments: